in order to provide services to our customers,
We need to gather personal information. We gather and store personal information in order to fulfill our agreement towards our customers. Additionally, the information is stored for invoicing and marketing purposes.
The personal information stored is stored on the client-card and on contacts forms placed on our website. Via a secured hosting company based in Israel: www.jetserver.co.il
Our website (www.orcabags.com) complies with GDPR demands regarding both security and personal rights.
Our mailing lists contain subscribers and collected emails from the website contact and service forms *
E-mail addresses are stored as well at our newsletter provider. (www.activtrail.co.il)
please refer to activtrail GPDR policy. >click here<
According to GDPR you as a private person have the right to know which information is stored pertaining to yourself.
– You have the right to have incorrect information corrected.
– You have the right to be deleted from our newsletter,
– You have the right to limit the use of personal information.
– You have the right to move your personal information and make objections.
– You have the right to make a complaint about the handling of personal information.
More detailed information can be found on the European Commission webpage.
If you have any requests regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) privacy
Please feel free to contact us at :email@example.com